Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Why I Joined the Blog-wagon




Hi my name is Tracie, thanks for stopping by my blog.

So here is a little bit about me...

I am 26 years old and finally working in the real world.  I graduated from pharmacy school last June 2012 and this year has flown by.  I have amazing family, soon-to-be family, friends, a job, a doctorate and a new ring on my finger! 

One of my favorite activities is eating .  I guess you could say I'm a foodie.
This is me during an eating challenge in Columbus,
2.5 lb of dagwood
1 lb of fries
30 minutes...GO

lets just say I failed miserably.  My family was actually shocked that I didn't complete the challenge because I'm known for my four stomachs.

 These are my parents holding their melons...(hehe ☺ ).  They are the best parents in the world..even though I'm a brat some a lot of times

and these crazy cats are my sister Amanda (aka Man-poo or Amanda Panda) and my baby brother, who is bigger than all of us, Alex or "Almo". I'm really big on giving nick names

And this is my fiance Matt or "Cheeseball" on his first ever plane ride.  He was very calm 

2012-10-13 06.56.19.jpg

and last but not least, Sammie or sam-poo, sama-lama-ding-dong, the list doesn't really end so I'll spare you (she is the one in the middle)


I wanted to start a blog to help me keep track of everything.  Lately I feel as though I am just living life and going through the motions, I'm not taking the time to fully appreciate all that I have.  I want to be able to look back at my memories and also share them with others.  Enjoy!

2 comments: